Continually upgrading our equipment to give you the edge
No other U.S. manufacturer is better equipped and staffed to produce your high-precision, high-quality, high-volume small gears, shafts and components than Schafer Aerospace.
Using CNC precision-critical machines and state-of-the-art CNC or Swiss-style lathes we precisely cut gears as small as 0.125” to 4”.
Recent equipment additions to our shop floor leave most of our competitors’ capabilities in the dust – giving your aerospace products a quality and performance edge over your competition as well.
- 3 Doosan Puma Lathes (2-2018, 1-2019)
- 1 Weldon Outside Diameter Grinder (2018)
- 2 Yama Seiki Swiss-type turning center (1-2016, 1-2017)
- 2 Matsuura Machining Centers (1-2016, 1-2018)
- 1 Sodick Sinker EDM machine (2019)
Don’t see the specific equipment you need to produce your gears or design innovations in our list below? Let’s talk. We have strong capital backing from our holding company, HBM, and Schafer Industries stable cash flow to match your needs.